“There’s a shadow, beyond the nature of things, that this life cannot reach.”
Welcome to the progressions of a personal – yet also impersonal – hermetic, alchemical, gnostic inquiry – digging around, articulating inner whispers.
- I make photomontages – combining sculpture, watercolour, and digital graphics.
- Most of my works are available for purchase as archival prints.
- You can read about some of the characters that appear in the works.
- Over the years I’ve written texts that also inhabit the visual works. This one, Spiraland (2003), is close to a manifesto of my work now.
- I practice psychotherapy in Double Bay, Sydney, with Amanda Gruhn (my wife). See more about us on our joint site Therapy Duo.